Recently Android 4.4.2 kitkat Official firmware has been leaked out for AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A device.Now You can Update Android 4.4.2 to AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A using leaked Kitkat firmware .This firmware can be easily flash into AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A device with the help of Odin flashing tool.All the required instructions and files are available to this tutorial.Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware is based on the N900AUCUCMLG .Before you going to perform this operation to your device must be meet the same model and don’t try this with any other variants.All the step by step instructions are as follows .
- Don’t perform this tutorial for other variants devices.
- nstallation may loose your data from your device,so keep backup all files before performing this tutorial.
- No need to be rooted for Installing Official firmware on your device.
- if you installing custom ROM,device must be Rooted and have CWM Recovery
Tutorial:Update Android 4.4.2 to AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A via KitKat Firmware
1.The very first step of this tutorial is download the required files From Here: Download Now
and there is flashing tool called ODIN if you have this on your computer no need to download Odin – Download Now
2.The next step is Extract the both files and Launch Odin Tool from your Computer and Switch off the Device,boot into download Mode(Press and Hold Volume Down button + Menu Button + Power Button together until log is appear) after that connect the device with PC Using Micro USB Cabel.
Note :Before you going to perform this step make sure that your PC has proper Driver of your Device if it is not proper Driver Odin does note appear ID:COM port .Make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time Checked in Odin Tool.
3.Click On PDA from Odin brows .tar file which you have download previously.
Open Phone :- Select Modem (if not there ignore)
Open CSC:-Select CSC_OXA (if not there ignore)
Note:Check Re-partition and Auto Reboot
4.Finally Press Start button from ODin,remove the device when pass message is appears on Odin tool.
After that your device will be reboot and this process will take few minutes to complete all the installation process and follow the instruction which have appear on the installation
Latest posts by sajjadvpm (see all)
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915L - April 22, 2015
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 - April 22, 2015
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N9150 [Tutorial] - April 22, 2015